1. DATA CONTROLLER
Your personal data may be processed by Beceni – Türkekul – Sevim Attorney Partnership (“BTS”) as the data controller, in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”) under the scope of description below.
2. PURPOSE OF PRCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your collected personal data may be processed by the BTS under the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law in accordance with the fundamental principles set forth in the Law;
– Conducting organization planning in accordance with the qualifications and number of participants,
– Making necessary plans in order to carry out the event safely and smoothly,
– Transmission of the announcements and notifications regarding activities of BTS or any other similar activities to be carried out in the future that BTS will be a part, and delivery of the commercial electronic messages in this direction to you, on your consent or without your consent in case you are a merchant.
– The fulfillment of the legal obligations that BTS is subject to and the fulfillment of the requests that are legally made by the competent authorities.
In addition, if you participate in the GC Academy event organized by BTS, your images (such as photographs or video recordings) may be recorded or processed during your participation in the respective event by BTS or by third parties providing services to the BTS. The community or group images that you are in but you are not specifically the subject of, may be used without your explicit consent for the purpose of promotion of BTS and its related activities in areas such as our websites, social media accounts or printed media. However, your explicit consent will be taken before, images that you are the subject and make you clearly identifiable (such as portrait photographs, one-to-one interviews) are processed the within the above purposes. However, your explicit consent will not be sought in order to carry out data processing activities within the scope of the exemption laid down in Article 28 (1) (c) of the Law and which is within the scope of freedom of expression, the press or information.
3. PARTIES THAT PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED TO AND PROCESSING PURPOSES
Your collected personal data may be transferred first to those who provide services related to the management of the venue of the event and to the delivery of messages, and to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and authorized private persons for the purpose of fulfilling the above-mentioned purposes, in accordance with the fundamental principles stipulated in Law and within the scope of personal data processing conditions stated in Article 8 and 9 of the Law
4. METHOD AND LEAGAL CAUSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Your personal data will be collected by BTS, for the purpose of achieving the above-mentioned objectives, especially for the recording of participants’ activity, and in the electronic environment through creation of record on the https://www.bts-gcacademy.com/#register website.
Your collected personal data may be processed and transferred for the purposes stated in this Information Notice within the scope of the legal personal data processing conditions for the existence of the explicit consent stated in Article 5 of the Law, the fulfillment of legal obligations, the execution or performance of the contract and the realization of our legitimate interests.
5. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT ENUMERATED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
As personal data subjects, you are entitled to the following rights under Article 11 of the Law:
• Learning whether your personal data are being processed,
• Requesting information, if your personal data have been processed,
• Learning the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether data are being used in compliance with such purpose,
• Learning the third-parties to whom the data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• Requesting rectification of the processed personal data which are processed incompletely or inaccurately, and within this scope requesting the notification of the transaction made to third parties where your personal data is transferred,
• Requesting the erasure or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing have been eliminated, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the law and other relevant provisions of the law, and within this scope requesting the notification of the transaction made to third parties where your personal data is transferred,
• Objecting to negative consequences happened to you, as a result of analysis of the processed personal data through solely automatic systems,
• Demanding compensation for the damages that you have suffered as a result of an unlawful processing of your personal data.
As the data subject, you may send your requests regarding the above-mentioned rights by e-mail to email@example.com or may be transmitted in written to Beceni – Türkekul – Sevim Avukatlık Ortaklığı, 23 Temmuz Sok. No: 2 34394 Şişli /İstanbul – Türkiye address. BTS may, in accordance with the above requirements, perform its justified response in written or by digital media. It is essential not to charge any fees for the required transactions. In addition to this, if the transactions require a cost, it may be possible to request a fee on the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with Article 13 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.